Returns and Exchanges
Good news! :)
You may return all regular priced items within 14 business days from the order date. As long as all items are unworn and in original packaging, there should be no visible signs of wear.
All sale and clearance items will be final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned. This includes any items purchased at a sale price and items purchased during online promotions.
If a product was purchased from an independent retailer, please contact the same retailer to inquire about their refund policy. We can not accept returns from third party sellers.
If you want to return an item for your order, please follow the directions below or click here for easy return:
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line: “RETURN” + Your Name.
- Provide us with your Invoice/Receipt Number.
- Please let us know what style you'd like to return.
- Please provide us with the reason why you want to return the items - this would greatly help us to improve our products.
- We will reply in 2-3 business days with an RA number.
- After getting confirmation from us, pack and seal your return items securely (in the original package if possible). Please send the package with the RA number marked on the outside of the package.
- NO returns will be accepted without a return number issued by our office.
Please note that at this time we cannot provide a return label.
Tip! Use USPS First Class when returning as it is currently the lowest cost shipping service available. Once we receive your item(s), we will send you an e-mail confirmation and then review your return item(s). It generally takes 1-3 business for the refund. Please also note that we cannot refund the shipping cost on your order. We’ll send you another email as soon as your refund has been processed.
If we receive a return after 30 days of the shipment date we can only process a store credit refund back to your account. We can not accept returns after 45 days as our system will automatically refuse the package and USPS will return the package back to the original sender.